Do You Have a Personal Real Estate Agent?
If you’re planning on buying a home, you may have already done some shopping around on your own. Perhaps you’ve checked out a few open houses or called the number on a For Sale sign to schedule a private viewing of that property.
Yes, you can do all of that on your own, if you have the time and expertise. However, statistics prove that you’ll be more successful in finding your dream home at the right price with your own personal real estate professional.
Your Real Estate Professional Works for You
A real estate professional (not just any agent), especially one who knows the local market well (like I do), can help you find and buy your ideal home, quickly, and make the entire process go smoothly for you. During a viewing, your real estate agent will give you the inside scoop on that property, so you know the full story. Your real estate professional, like me, will also point out desirable features, and potential “issues”, that you or another agent might otherwise miss.
When it comes time to make an offer, your real estate professional will present and negotiate it on your behalf. If you don’t have your own real estate professional, like me, you would have to deal directly with the seller’s agent, who is legally obliged to work in the seller’s best interests – not yours!
Bottom line: Your own personal real estate professional, like me, is there for you, every step of the way. That’s how I work with my clients. Put my 20 plus years work experience to work for you and allow me to be “Your Real Estate Partner For Life”
What to Look for in a Real Estate Agent
When buying a home, you want a real estate professional who…
- Takes the time to understand your needs and goals, so you have a true partner in your home buying journey.
- Explains everything clearly and answers your questions, so you’re never in the dark.
- Has expertise and a track record of success in the local market.
- Knows how to find great properties in your price range.
- Will alert you to new listings, quickly, so you get the jump on those opportunities.
- Will advise you on the best price to offer for the home you want.
- Will prepare and present the offer, and skillfully negotiate such things as price, conditions, closing dates, etc. so you get the best deal.
- Will save you potentially thousands of dollars by ensuring you don’t overpay for the property you want.
- Will recommend reputable home inspectors, movers and other professionals you may need.
Not every real estate agent offers all of these services. My clients say that I do. They also tell me how much they appreciate my professionalism, expertise and accessibility.
The best way to select the right real estate professional, is to meet with him or her in person. Ask questions. See if there is a good fit.
To schedule an appointment with me, please call or email. If it’s more convenient for you, submit the form below and I’ll get back to you.